Pre Primary / Primary
Admissions to Nursery and K.G.I open in the first week of January. A child who completes 2 years and a half (for Nursery) and 3 years and a half (for K.G.I) on or before 1st of July is eligible for admission. Following are the requirements for admission:
- Admission Form (duly filled)
- Passport size colour photographs of the child
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from the Municipality / Panchayat.
Parents may obtain the Admission Form and the Prospectus from the school office
The Admission Form should be filled by the parents in clear handwriting with names and surnames correctly spelled. The school is not responsible for any wrong spellings or data as these will be fed into the computer and will not be changed later on. All data should be written exactly as mentioned in the Birth Certificate.
Higher Secondary School
Admissions to Higher Classes are done on the basis of vacancies in a particular class and the child must have passed the previous class from a recognized school
1. The following criteria will be followed for allotment of elective subjects to the students who have passed class x Board / School Based examination.
2. For allotment of subjects students should fulfil the following percentage / grade criteria in the board / school based examination.